Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2018
**UPDATE 7/24/20: I've had the replacement they sent me for a year and a half now and have had no issues. It works and it holds a charge beautifully. I just checked it after not having used or charged it in over 6mos and it's at 80%. Also, I've been keeping it in my car, which is parked outside. Where I live temps often dip below zero with wind chill a in a cold snap and can be high as 98ish in the summer. I'm very happy with this product and with my experience with the company's customer service.

**UPDATE 2/5/19: Shortly after my last update (Dec 2018), I received the free replacement. So far it is working great. Customer service contacted me to make sure I received it and was happy with the product. I am going to change my initial rating from one star to three based on the prompt delivery of the replacement and the absolutely stellar customer service. However, I still need more time to make sure that this new device lasts, as the first one lasted about three months before malfunctioning. I will update in the future as to the new one's longevity.

**UPDATE 12/20/18: Apparently the company read my review afew days after I posted it and sent me a replacement free of charge. So far so good, but only time will tell if it continues to hold a charge. I will update in a few months as to how it performs and if need be adjust the star rating.**

I've had this product for six months. At first it was very promising. I charged it up and took it on an 8hr road trip. It held it's charge and though we did not need it to jump our vehicle, it was able to charge other devices. Fast forward to about three months later when my husband noticed it starting to lose a charge pretty quickly. He has been diligent about periodically using it and recharging it to ensure that it was at full capacity so that if I should need it, it would be fully operational. Well shortly after that, it became unable to hold a charge longer than 24-48 hrs. And the one time we did experience car trouble and actually needed the light feature, it didn't was totally dead and didn't work at all. Of course by that point it was too late to return it. Frustrating and disappointing.
5 people found this helpful