Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on September 23, 2015
Wow I'm more than impressed with this guy. I didn't know how much to expect. I got my Cambell Hausfield pancake compresser (the old yellow model) used from a wall texture coating contractor who rode it hard and put it away wet - but that was what I could afford at the time. It always had a broken filter on it. It is louder than a 747 turbo fan at takeoff.

So many years later, it still works great. So I'm not going to waste money buying a newer model. I bought this silencer and the sound difference is dramatic. I don't have a decibel meter but I would easily say that the difference is significant. The thing goes from the noise level of a thousand screaming demons almost to a level which you could have a conversation with. I will have to test more to see if any changes in performance but this thing is the real deal.

Just be careful about which thread you buy. Measure yours and use a PT chart to convert.
What's this?