Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2019
 I recently purchased this case for my iPhone X and was quite pleased. In fact I ended up picking up this version (for my iPhone 8.)

My previous iPhone 8 battery case was getting a bit ratty with some lost texture and a loose top piece. To its credit it still worked, but didn’t look great.

I often use my iPhones at trade shows for scanning attendees. I needed to make sure the case looked decent (and provided good battery life.) I’m happy to report that this case does both - I still had plenty of battery leftover after 2 long days at a conference!

I snapped some photos of the major differences between the old and new cases. The biggest is the one piece construction (no losing the top piece like on the previous version.) I also noticed that the battery life is 800 mAH bigger. It didn’t seem like much but after an online search that’s around 40% of the iPhone 8 battery which is pretty awesome. When inserting for the first time just be sure to remove the plastic protective piece over the lightning adapter. It’s a bit subtle but the case won’t fit with it in.

One last thing that I didn’t realize when ordering is that you can use the case to sync and backup your phone via a computer. I know a lot of us use the WiFi backup but it’s nice to have this feature.

If anything changes I’ll update this review. I’m excited to use this on a few more trips and see how it holds up.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful