Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2015
I bought these specifically for my rowing club needs. I needed something waterproof, easy to get on & off quickly, and the ability to stuff my foot into while wearing bulky wool socks (and, as I encountered the other day, the ability to actually float). They do provide for all of these needs. The fit, however, is a little weird. I'm a pretty solid Women's 7, with a fairly wide foot. The width is fine, but my toes hit the end of the shoe pretty aggressively without socks, and the toe grip thingy on the sole seems oddly placed.

That said, I can see why some people think they're comfortable. But here are my top cons:
They are terrible for gardening. If I'm walking on wet grass in the morning, my feet get wet. If I'm doing even light weeding, I get dirt stuck everywhere between the shoes and my feet.
They are plastic and no matter how many holes you put in them, my feet sweat like crazy.
They seem kind of expensive for plastic shoes.
I think I'm going to stick to my FitFlops for life outside of rowing a boat. They have way better arch support, and they aren't quite as ugly.
5 people found this helpful