Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2019
My parents had an old iPad 2 from years ago and the keyboard was an expensive Bluetooth connected full keyboard that was clunky and added to the general weight of the entire iPad. When I gifted them a new iPad, knowing that neither of them really ever used the keyboard functionalities of the old cover, I decided to get a slim profile iPad cover that was nice and sleek and still protected the device. And at a much better price point than the fancy Bluetooth one from years ago!

The iPad fits into the case very nicely and perfectly and all the buttons work great. The opening and closing of the case also locks and unlocks or brightens up the iPad screen, which is really nice and smart. The profile is amazing; doesn’t add much width at all and is nice to carry, although it could occasionally be a little slick. My mom likes to watch a lot of shows so the stand function was a necessity and this case/magnets handles it extremely well and makes it very easy.

For the protection aspect, I wasn’t really worried about dropping the iPad, just based on prior interactions with it. For that reason, I did not get a heftier case. Just mainly wanted a case to protect it when putting it on countertops and tables and to hold it up in a stand format when watching things in landscape mode. I would say a case like this is best suited for just basic interactions. I’m not sure what would happen if you were drop this although carpet might be fine.

Like someone else had said, for the price I paid for this case, I am very happy with what it provides. If this review helped you at all, I’d love a HELPFUL vote so I know to keep writing reviews like this!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment Report abuse Permalink