Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 20, 2013
Due to very old and clogged french drains on my property, my patio flooded with every storm and the water didn't fully drain off for many hours. So, I resolved to fix it. Hours later, completely drenched in sweat after the back (and hand) breaking work pick axing through gravel to get to and remove all of the old pipe, I was ready to install the new pipe.

The flex drain fit my trench perfectly and followed any turns necessary easily. It was easy to stretch to the exact length I needed and it was easy to cut as necessary. I tied off both ends of the sock to prevent silt from clogging them, buried one end 4' down into a gravel lined dry well I dug and covered all of it up with gravel.

After all the hard labor involved in the first part of my project, I was relieved to have the Flex-Drain pipe be so convenient and well made. Unlike the negative poster here, I could clearly see in the product name that this was a perforated drain pipe so I was not shocked by the presence of hundreds of small holes and subsequently compelled to give a perfectly good product 2 stars for my mistake.

For DIY landscaping projects, you won't find an easier drain pipe to use.
23 helpful votes