Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2019
After two weeks of using the stand (including kids using it), I love the multiple viewing angle slots, the cable management is awesome, and being able turn the stand left/right while the base stays put is very handy for screen sharing and turn-based games for the kids.

Stand build quality: The open/close mechanisms are friction based (a good thing), they are not latches or buttons which always seem to fail quicker. The first few times opening the cable manager and the tablet support…it was “tough” (as to be expected). After two weeks of use, including use by kids, it has a good level of friction where it stays closed and doesn’t feel loose but has “worn in” a bit where it opens and closes with an appropriate amount of effort.

Cable management: this is my first stand with integrated cable management and I love this feature. I can run the charging cables through it and they stay put – no more cables sliding off or behind the surface, they stay put. I won’t get another stand without it – especially since kids are more likely to charge their tablets if the cable is by it (not laying on the floor). Cable management is a must have.

Overall – this is now my go-to stand, I can certainly see getting a second stand (one for travel, one staying put in the kitchen with the charging cables right there ready to go when needed.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful