April 15, 2019
I wanted to read this series after seeing the trailer for the movie! I’ve seen these books around for so long but I just don’t read large books because I lose interest quickly. But since the trailer looked so good, I thought I’d give it a try. WOW am I glad I did! I was captured from page 1, sentence 1! I never looked back. These books are absolute page turners! I love bad boys. I knew there was more to Hardin. My heart broke for him over and over..even though he also made me so mad at how very hurtful he was. And dang was he a jerk..a lot. Tessa was so naive and innocent and frustrating so many times throughout that I wanted to throw my kindle..but I loved her too. I just felt so immersed in this story. Each book leaves off exactly where the previous one left off except Before. It’s hard to write a review for each book because it’s one gigantic love story. So I waited until I read them all. Beautifully written! Another new to me story I should have read long ago! Looking forward to to see this on screen...hopefully!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink