Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2020
An excellent product to make unique garden islands! I'm an artist and I wanted to make shaped islands for plants selected for their color, shape, and unique character. I wanted the islands to have organic shapes that fit into my yard in unconventional ways, and this edging is perfect for that. I added weed block fabric as a base and cut holes in it for the plants. I finished the islands with combinations of sand, gravel, and wood chips that give each island added color and texture to complete the palette.

Important installation notes:
* Put the weed block down first over the entire area of the island and secure it with garden staples every two feet and over the seams.
* Create the shape of the island with staples and trim the outside edges with scissors.
* Buy enough garden staples to secure every anchor hole in the edging. (Staples are much better than spikes to hold the shape)
* Once you have the edging in place and plants dug in, add combinations of sand, stones, and wood chips to give the island more neutral color and texture. The weight of these materials also keeps the island shape from warping on hot and cold days.
* You can add solar garden lights for unique effects in the evening.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink