Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2020
I bought this drive to connect multiple laptops, computers, tablets, and phones to it. So that I can have access to all of my files from all of these devices. Is it perfect? No. But looking at reviews of any personal clouds available, not many seem perfect. I have used Plex on it. It took a process to setup on the cloud's plex app but eventually I got it to work. I do not use it often though. It backs up any hard drives you already have so you can automatically put their content onto this cloud drive by connecting to it through USB. I have it plugged into my router. I just assumed I would need to do this when I purchased it, but I see people giving it 1 stars for this reason. THIS IS A CLOUD. This is not a harddrive. If you're looking for fast transfer speeds, unlimited upload sizes, etc. If 5 gigabyte files are too small for you...then you may be better off getting a traditional harddrive. THis has been great for storing pictures, videos, and files. I love that access to it can happen from any of my devices. After reading the reviews, I did not expect it to be this good, but I guess I am just using it way different than others.
2 people found this helpful