July 20, 2017
I am not a professional of any sort, just a 69 year old guy who wears hearing aides who wanted a good and comfortable pair of wireless headphones to use with my laptop while watching Netflix and YouTube. Bought two pair, the other one for my wife.

The Cowin E-7 is a beautifully crafted, very comfortable, noise cancelling headphone and the sound quality everything I had hoped for. It paired up quickly with my HP Laptop on the first attempt without any hesitation. The fit and finish is near perfect in my opinion. The attractive brushed aluminum frame is very attractive, well padded and oh so smooth to the touch. It came with a nice leather like travel bag, a cord for direct connection to a cell phone, laptop or other similar device and a USB cable for charging the lithium battery. After performing a good long over night first-time battery charge, I used them for six continuous hours glorious comfortable hours. There was no fading of sound and the battery seemed to be ready for several more hours of use. The volume control is smooth and adjusts easily. The sound remained clear, crisp and easy to listen to from the highest to the lowest volume setting.

Comparable headphones at Walmart are mych more expensive and their cheaper ones are...well, cheap for a reason. Been there, done that. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, high quality, noise cancelling wireless headphone and I would buy them again in a nano second.
1,533 people found this helpful