May 7, 2019
Bought this little guy to replace a failing robotic vacuum that no longer had enough suction to pull pet hair into its bin. Instead is just gathered hair on its underside and pushed it around the room. Have had this vacuum for about two weeks now and so far so good. It’s been sucking the pet hair up (see photo) nicely. It’s easy to clean out and I like that it has two rotating brushes, one on each side. Our previous robots only had one side brush. Another plus for me is the low profile. It clears the foot of the bed with room to spare (see photo). Our previous robot would not, and sometimes ended up stuck under the bed, often just out of reach. So far this guy has made it back to his dock each time without fail. It is fairly quiet compared to previous robots, and comes with a max suction mode that hasn’t been needed yet. I did test it out, and while the noise level increases, it is still pretty quiet.

We use this vacuum exclusively in a closed door bedroom, where our two 80-lbs dogs sleep on the floor and in their dog beds. Primary use is a scheduled run each day to pick up the dog hair, and so far it’s doing the job. The bedroom is all hardwoods, so I can’t speak to carpet, but it runs great on our floor. At a significantly lower price than our previous robots, but without sacrificing features like daily scheduling, I think this robot is a great value.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
42 people found this helpful