Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2018
I wanted to try these because big name brand cheaper diapers make my son SMELL so bad of chemicals. It’s nasty and makes me want to puke and that’s not even a joke. Huggies is the worst culprit and makes my son emit the odor of a chemical factory. Idk if the diapers have something in them that don’t mesh with my kid but it’s f*****g gross. Plus those brands cut into my son who is like the skinniest kid in the world. I like amazons Mama bear brand but wanted something more natural to eliminate the smell. Other natural brands are just way out of the normal range for what diapers should cost. I mean come on guys no one should have to pay $75 for a box of like 65 diapers. That’s not even a months worth. And while some of those diapers are good and keep in the pee and poo the others LEAK. I’m sorry if I’m paying more for diapers than I do for gas in the winter per month those diapers better not F*****G leak. So I tried these. Affordable and simple. Not ugly as F like LUVS. Eh. So with hesitation I tried them at night first. Do the real test of how good a diaper is! And guess what!?!?

EARTHS BEST HELD UP ALLLLLL 14hrs of sleep. Thank the good diaper lord for that. So I’m ordering more while there’s a discount and I have gift card money (I’m rich B**** well in gift cards). Thanks earths best for supporting my toddlers pee and poo and not making him stink or have cuts in his skinny thighs all the ladies envy.
review image