Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2018
I got theses strictly to be a snow boot for when I have to shovel. I wear an 8.5W in most shoes and have a big calf so I got the 9M. They fit great wearing a thick sock and I do have a little bit of room in the heel and my foot doesn't move around in the shoe. The material (I think it's PVC, according to information I saw somewhere) has give so when you stand and your foot spreads out, the shoe spreads out too.

Listen up if you have a large calf- you will NOT have much room in the shaft if you tuck your straight leg or boot cut jeans into it and you will likely feel where your jeans are tucked in. Make sure you tuck your pants legs into your socks *before* putting your boots on. Regardless of foot or calf size you'll need to pull up on the back of the shaft to help your foot into it.

The heel is 3/4" high and is comfortable but the front part where the widest part of your foot is, is a little firm. If you plan to actually walk and wear these all day, you might want to get an insole that's very padded.

No brand name is printed anywhere on these boots and there's no interior tag. The shoes themselves were in a clear bag and that shipped inside a white nonpadded bag, so no shoe box at all. The bag says that they're made in China and printed on the bottom of the boots say "made in China" and the size 9M is a 40/XXL in Asia, I guess, which is printed on it too.

More than a few sellers on Amazon are selling these and I've seen them in half sizes so my advice would be to size up a half size and please don't size down if you're a half size.
13 people found this helpful