Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2020
Overall great watch to track heart health. I've already spent lots of money and time on actually useless ECG's during my life, just because I was worried about what's going on with my heart. Now I'm testing once in the morning and once at bedtime and it's always great to see the result 'no issues found'. Of course it will not replace doctor in case of an emergency, but I personally think it's better to have something like this watch always on hand, so you can really test, at the time, when the problem occurs and not only two weeks later when you get a doctor's appointment.
So the watch is of course fully dedicated to heart rate and it seems to do a really great job. Apart from heart health functions it has some basic functions as a general smart-watch, but a bit limited. I love the daily alarm, which I use to wake me up in the morning with vibration, but it cannot be further configured and there's no timer or calculator, but at least you can receive notifications from your smartphone. Also sport tracking is working, but is a bit limited with no GPS and no Google FIT sync.
The really awesome thing is that it's fully waterproof. I've been taking it for a 10 min hot shower and it did not leak a bit. Because it does not have any buttons and no other moving parts, there's not much risk to leak even over years. But the screen is reacting on water and hence I think it's not working for swimming tracking. Also it does not have a dedicated night mode, but it can be configured not to turn the screen on during the night and this worked for me.
It does automatically measure my heart rate every 60 min.
The style is very beautiful and even nicer than on the picture. Looks very slim. Display is very bright and numbers are very large and help me to read even without reading glasses. Also viewing angle is great. Touch screen works perfect.
Watch band is the nicest one I've ever had because it can be secured without the additional strap.
Overall exactly what I wanted.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
8 people found this helpful