Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2017
I bought my first pair of OluKai Ohana a month ago..I thought I would try another style. This style is much better fit for my foot. I have sciotica and Planters Facilitis at times and these are SO comfortable I actually prefer these to the Ohana's. I am still trying the Ohana's but I think the arch support is not right for me. These Kulapa Kai's are great! I bought an 8M and the fit was perfect.

Second review...yes they are comfortable but the quality SUCKS. The sole separated from the upper sole within 3 months and I used them alternatively with 2 other pair...never worn outside... the sythetic (undisclosed what it is) foot pad sole that is glued I believe also comes apart and when you are a little sweaty or maybe your feet are just a little wet after drying off from the shower the sandals give off a stinky rubber foot smell...gawd awful. I would never buy this brand again. Unable to return due to living out of the country and too expensive...I am going Vionic...or Cobb Hill...comfortable and good quality.
12 people found this helpful