Industrial Deals Beauty Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on November 17, 2014
I'm not a great welder, I'm sort of new to wire feed and still learning. This seems to work well and a bit more forgiving than the small coil that came with my Hobart Handler 190. (this larger .045 vs original .030 or .035 might be the difference) Slag seems pretty minimal and removes very easily. I did have to drill out one of my tips because I didn't have any for larger wire like this.

I was lucky in that the price was cut because of minor box damage. Getting a full new coil of this for just under $17 shipped makes it an even sweeter deal.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink