Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2018
I bought this wallet in preparation for a trip from California to DC. I was wanting something that could serve as a "full wallet" but still be slim enough to easily fit in a suit jacket pocket so I didn't have to carry both my normal jumbo wallet and a separate slim one, which is what I have done in the past. This product fit the bill perfectly and I couldn't be happier with it!

With 7 card slots and a money clip for cash, I can fit everything I need easily, but the wallet is still slim enough that it slips easily into my suit jacket pocket without causing a bulge or being awkwardly heavy.

I've only had this product for a couple of days, so I can't yet speak to its longevity, however it looks and feels well crafted.

My thanks and compliments to the folks who put the time and effort into creating a travel wallet that so perfectly fills it's intended role.

EDIT (05 Oct 2018): After owning this for a couple of months it has become my daily wallet, replacing the giant leather behemoth I used to sit on. I've been impressed with the quality and how well the product has held up so far. You'd think it was brand new by looking at it, not a blemish to be found despite the fact that I carry my wallets in a back pocket, so they have ~250 lbs smooshing them every time I sit down.

Adding pictures taken today, 5 Oct 2018, to show the condition of the wallet after ~2.5 months of daily use.
review imagereview imagereview image