Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2020
I want to love these... but the top waist band is just terrible. The fabric is so soft and has a nice amount of stretch, it doesn’t roll up on the thighs and the waist band is staying put. The fabric doesn’t seem to show moisture or sweat marks (huge plus) and isn’t see thru (I got the light grey), but also isn’t squat proof (you can see my red undies). All in all, they’re decent! But I will be returning because the waist band is a deal breaker for me. The top panel doesn’t provide any extra support or compression like the stitching would suggest. It feels just like the rest of the short and has a layer of material inside for whatever reason - it’s not doing anything. The seam at the very top of the waist band (where there should NOT be a seam) is tighter and creates that unsightly bulge in my gut. SO unflattering. Whyyy??!! If this seam wasn’t here, these shorts would be a killer bang for the buck. Alas, they’re a big no from me and my tummy that needs some love and steady compression.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment Report abuse Permalink