Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019
Being over 50 years old I'm always looking for some type of supplements to give me an advantage in this aging process and this is the stuff to do it. So far I've seen improvement in my hair, skin and nails. My hair has been growing better and has a healthier look to it now. My workout routine has been a little less brutal in the joints since taking these too! I'm a little more than halfway through my bottle and that's when I was expecting to see the difference. Things always take time even though I wish it would be overnight.

Also, another plus was that this has 180 capsules versus most of the other companies I saw only had 90 capsules. Even the ones that had more was only having 1500mg of collagen in each serving and natural elements has 2025mg in each serving. Could be why I'm see great results. I did a lot of research when I was looking for a collagen supplement and this brand stuck out because of these reasons. I'm paying the same cost of a 30 day supply yet getting a 60 day supply with more collagen in each serving! I've been recommending this supplement to all my friends too. Can't keep all the anti aging secrets to myself.

I do look forward in continuing to see my health benefits from taking this and will post updates as things progress.
review image