June 11, 2018
Update 10/24/18 - I updated my rating to 4 stars instead of 3. While I don't believe it will drastically grow hair, I believe it is a quality product that does help and I will continue to purchase it. It is better than anything that I have tried yet.

First I ordered the shampoo alone, then this kit which includes shampoo, conditioner, serum, and vitamins. I realized I should be using conditioner anyway, so that's why I ordered the kit. The serum and vitamins were an extra perk, although the serum is pretty worthless in my opinion. BUT... I think the shampoo may actually be working! I've been using the shampoo for about 3 to 4 months now. I'm noticing little sparse hairs coming out all over my scalp! Granted, it's not thick like some of the other photos are showing. (In fact, no offense to any of them, but I'm not sure how much I believe those reviews.) At first I wasn't sure if what I was seeing was breakage or new growth. I got a haircut yesterday and asked the hairdresser about it. She said in her opinion, it looked like new growth! So, I will continue to use this product until the next bottle runs out and then I will make my final decision (and perhaps update my review).

In conclusion, it might possibly work for SOME people, but not all. I am a female who has always had "baby fine" hair and it's gotten worse with age. I am not sure it would work for balding men. Keep in mind the saying, "If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is." Also, I noticed a couple of reviews were from women who recently had babies. When you're pregnant, your hair gets really nice and thick (even mine did) and then after the birth, it's normal to lose hair before you go back to normal. Just take that into consideration. I will report back in about 3 or 4 months, which will be about 6 months total of using the product.
13 people found this helpful