Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 25, 2016
Strangely, I've actually tried 3 sets of sink strainers over the last two years, (not including the normal sink strainers that come with the sink, which don't catch stuff worth a darn and are always accidentally stopping up the sink) two sets of the metal mesh with plastic ring kind, and these. And let me just tell you that these are the best that you' can get and for the best price I've seen!
So when I saw that I had a chance to get these for a discount in exchange for my honest review, at first I did not go for it because I wanted to make sure I was getting a good price and it was just a small discount. Then I went to my local Lowes and saw that they were charging $9 for a single strainer, and this is a double pack, so as soon as I got home I bought these. And I've been very happy I did, because my previous ones were getting really gross and no matter how much I tried to scrub them I couldn't get the stains out of the plastic rings of the ones I had before. Also, those ones had a wire mesh for the strainer part, and the mesh broke in places over time, and also was very hard to scrub clean (since I don't have a dishwasher). So they pretty much constantly stayed groddy with food particles, hairs, and all manner of accumulation and stains and broke easily until I'd finally got fed up with them and threw them away.
Flash forward to these beauts...They are super shiny silver in my sink, they catch all my food particles and the food comes out easily into the garbage when I tap it against the side (unlike those wire mesh ones that everything stick to like a lint trap). They just also look so darn nice in my sink, not to mention being easy to scrub clean, without having a wily material that is impossible to scrub. These are easy for me to scrub with my greeny pad or the tough side of a sponge or my dish brush. They are also stainless steal versus some kind that might rust, so they should stay looking shiny and beautiful in my sink for a long while, which is way more than I can say for those previous ones I had. All I can say is I'm really happy I got these, I wish I had a pic of the icky ones I had before I threw them away so you could see the difference but I guess you get the picture from my description. Also, these ones fit perfectly in my sink, which I was unsure about when I purchased them because I didn't measure my sink beforehand. They do look like they are the standard kitchen sink drain size though.
review image