Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2017
Have used this for years and have never had an "unknown" intrusions or viruses. It works well and isn't too resource intensive.

The only thing that I don't like is the way they make life difficult when it is time to renew. The worst part is I can't just simply enter in my new product license for another year's subscription and then they will add 365 days to however many days are left on my existing subscription. If I renew early then I will lose my remaining time on my current subscription. I also can't just renew with the new code and have it automatically propagate for all 5 devices currently registered. Instead I am forced to wait until the last day and then go through and update all five devices one at a time which is a pain.

This will probably be the last year I do this as it is getting old having to jump through hoops to renew when I have purchased a valid renewable license and none of my 5 devices have changed from yesterday. Calling them when I am holding a valid year's subscription is not something I feel inclined to do.
7 people found this helpful