Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2018
I have one of these cases for my 10 inch Samsung tablet and now I have one for my Amazon Fire 8 inch. I love them, I think they're really great. A lot of times when you get a new case it's really stiff and has sharp corners and you have to spend a lot of time breaking it in. These cases are perfect right away and they last a really long time. I've had the one on my 10-inch tablet for 6 months and it still looks brand new. No, they don't offer a ton of protection if you're the type of person who drops your tablet a lot, they're more for a person who is looking for protection against screen shattering and scratches from wear and tear without adding a lot of bulk to the tablet design. I have dropped my tablet with the case on more than once but never on a harsh surface like concrete or something. I think the case would offer limited protection against a surface like that but for light wear and tear it's a great case. I specifically shop for this brand of case now. The price of the case has nothing to do with my choice to buy this specific brand, but you have to admit the price is pretty good. My tagline for this would be great quality, great price, and supple and comfortable in the hand right from the get-go.
25 people found this helpful