Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019
This is one of the hardest reviews I've ever written. This is such a taboo and forbidden story that you know you shouldnt like it, but it's so well written that you do. Between the story and the actual writing this book deserves more than 5 stars. Its definitely not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but it is certainly worth a shot.
One of my favorite things about this book is the "hero" Kellan, he is not your typical Male romance character. He is not "attractive" in the way that we normally get with romance books. He is over weight and not super good looking, hes a good guy who fell in love with the right girl but at the wrong time. His imperfections make him perfect and probably one of my favorite Male characters of all time. It was so refreshing to read about characters who are normal. He rocked the Dad Bod and Way loved him and all his flaws.
I can honestly say this story hooked me from the very beginning, heck it hooked me from the blurb. It is told in multiple POV, but it is not confusing. Its wrote just like someone who is telling you a story about something that happened and this is their side of it. It is refreshingly different and I completely loved it. I look forward to reading more books by this author.
6 people found this helpful