Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 19, 2016
I am not fully aware of what this copper tape is normally used for, but I did a little craft with mine, and I found this copper foil tape to be fabulous!! I am so excited with the box that I made, the possibilities with this tape are endless!! This is a large roll of copper foil tape, 2 inches in width. It comes with an adhesive backing that you simply cut your piece to size, remove the backing, and apply where you want/ need it. I found that this is very thin tape (as the name says foil,) and that it works best when used in small pieces. (For me.) It is less likely to wrinkle and more likely to lay flat when used in small cut pieces. For crafts, this tape is amazing, I know large bead companies sell metal type tape, and I had always been interested in creating something with it, but never got a chance to order it. I am not sure of the quality of the large bead sellers metallic tape, but I will say this particular copper foil tape is pretty neat stuff. I took a basic bracelet gift box, added texture and letters (I know, it is kind of dorky, I couldn't decided what I wanted it to say, however now that this one is done, I am soooo making more!) I covered the box and the stuff I pasted onto it in small pieces of this tape in order to press the tape into the holes in the letters. I made sure to press the tape down well onto the textured areas, then ran a coat of black paint over, then quickly wiped the black paint away, leaving the indents and textured even more textured looking. I believe that this could have been made to look even cooler, but this is the first I have made with this tape. I have so many ideas now, this will not be the last!

I love this tape! It has so many crafting possibilities!! You can easily google metal foil tape d.i.y. projects for other ideas for this tape as well. That is how I found the idea for mine. Have fun!!!

I received this product free for my honest and unbiased review and these are 100% my own opinions.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?