October 10, 2019
So I have had many different types of headphones over the years, and this is by far, the best set I have ever had. So many are "sound canceling," but these are sound eliminating completely. I compared my other sound-canceling ‘over-the-ear’ headphones and a set of earbuds, to see what the main differences were, and the difference is completely shocking. I tried all while mowing the lawn, and these were the only ones that I could use to drown out the sound of the mower, so much that I could have the headphones on a low volume. My other pairs, even though they are sound canceling, are more like muffling outside sounds. These Bluedio T7 Turbine Wireless Noise Canceling Over-the-Ear Headphones with touch control are so advanced. When it comes to the quality of the sound, it is super bass, and crisp clear sounds, and great high and mid ranges. There is NO DOWNSIDE to the sound quality at all. I have not heard a better sounding set of headphones, and I have had MANY different top name brands and was able to directly compare them to this. This is industry-leading bass, and noise-canceling I would say. No others can compare to this when it comes to sound canceling. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

The headphone comes with a charging cable that is lates Type-C cable, aux cable and a bag to carry headphones. It gives playtime of around 30 hours with around 2 hours of charging. It also comes with a moneyback guarantee and warranty for 12 months. This is a GOOD GOOD deal, go for it !!!!!!
26 people found this helpful