Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 20, 2020
I wish I had read this book when I was in college. Seriously. As someone intellectually curious but socially unskilled I can relate to Stacey's story while also rooting for her success. It chronicles her determination and ambition to change the world in which she grew up while learning along the way how to translate that knowledge into real world power. Learning power dynamics does not come easy for many people. We live in a society that rewards extroverts regardless of whether they have the talent to achieve. This book illustrates what it's like to come from humble beginnings and constantly have to learn the rules along the way. I highly recommend. There are even interactive workbook pages to work through your own stuff throughout the book.
Customer image