Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2016
I bought this OMOTON All-New Fire HD 8 glass screen protector when I bought my new Fire tablet. I installed it immediately upon unboxing the new Fire HD 8 tablet. While the screen was new and clean, it was easy to prepare it for installation. I followed the instructions and the process went well. I have only one very small complaint. There are little stickers that are designed to be used as hinges for the protector while installing it, and they don't stick well enough to hold it. This is a very, very small complaint. It installed easily. I had one little piece of lint near an edge and was able to pull that edge up and remove the lint and put it back down. When it was done, no bubbles or any other problems. I expect it to provide excellent protection for my Fire tablet screen.
If I have trouble with it going forward, I will adjust my rating accordingly. For now, it's easy to rate this at 5 stars and recommend it.
If you have questions about my review or ongoing experience with this screen protector, please ask in a comment and I will respond. Thank you! My pictures do not do it justice, but it looks excellent!
review imagereview image