Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2019
Seriously DO NOT BUY THIS. I was looking forward to this all week, even got a game and headset for it. I come home, hook it up, and it works just fine. I'm going through setting up my account and as I'm putting in my card info for PlayStation plus, it shuts off out of no where. I try to plug it into a different outlet, still doesn't work. I press the power button, nothing. When it does come on, it's on for no longer than a few minutes. I can hear a slight staticy sound when I move the power cord around. Sometimes it'll even shut off with a static screen on the TV as it shuts off. This isn't just a simple overheating problem, this is a defective console. I'm assuming the seller receives faulty consoles that other unhappy consumers have returned and just resells them for cheap instead of actually fixing them. RIDICULOUS. Now I have to wait over a week to get my money back and I MIGHT try to get a different console, but you can bet I'm staying FARRRR away from Amazon. Thanks for wasting my time.
66 people found this helpful