Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2017
Even though I screwed up a bit, I still give this product a 5-star review. I have installed glass protectors before and have had 100% success with them. Unfortunately, just before I was letting the protector hinge down to the screen, my hand slipped and I touched the adhesive side of the protector. Luckily, it was in the corner...not the middle. Had I not done that, the screen would have dropped into place and with slight pressure, all the bubbles would have flowed outward toward the edges and disappeared. That is what did happen..except, of course, the corner where I screwed up. As it is in the black framed area and not on the viewing area, I can deal with it.

I will say this: Prior to installing this, bring all of your materials to a clean, well lit, work area.You get everything you need to install this perfectly on your Fire HD 8. Avoid fans and AC vents. You want NO DUST. Read the instructions thoroughly. Clean your screen well. Check and double check for dust. Again....read the instructions and CLEAN YOUR SCREEN. If you follow the instructions, you will have a perfect installation. The only reason I didn't was my fault. In no way can I blame the product. If I'm feeling "rich" some day, maybe I'll order another one.

In my opinion, you can buy with confidence.
12 people found this helpful