Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2019
I have been searching fruitlessly for the perfect wallet for years. So many wallets have been purchased and promptly given away, it all seemed hopeless. But I did not give up, and one fateful day I stumbled upon this beauty. Finally, all of my credit cards have a slot of their own (my biggest problem with wallets to date), my cash is stored securely in a zippered pocket, and it fits in my relatively small purse. I can also use the little wrist strap to carry it on its own. To say this wallet has changed my life is an extreme understatement. I didn’t even know what living was until I jettisoned my old wallet in favor of this magnificent creation.

But in all seriousness, it’s a really decent wallet for the price, it fits all of my stuff, and it doesn’t take up a whole lot of space. I can’t speak to the longevity of it because I have only had it for a month or so, and the leather is definitely not the best quality, but it seems like it will hold up decently enough. Will report back if it all goes downhill.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink