July 25, 2018
I only had a pair of these for 2 months now and so far, they have been the best headphones I ever bought on this site! These E7 Noise Cancelling Headphones have been so comfy, easy, and convenient to use ever since the first day I took it out the box and started using them. They are pretty much my dream headphones I wanted to have when I relax, listen to music, watch TV, play video games, or even lie down (well on my back because the headphones are pretty big).

Now I'll be honest, I felt very skeptical at first when getting these because they were going to be the most expensive wireless headphones I ever bought at the time, and I didn't wanted to become upset that I'm basically buying Beats headphones. But these $67 headphones that are capable of rechargeable noise cancelling, the most comfortable ear cushions ever, and a pretty long battery life shown me that they are most definitely worthy to buy!

Just one teensy little problem though, you can't switch from NC back to BT on the headphones without turning them off first (which annoys the hell out of me when I'm listening to a playlist.)

Overall, you get what you paid for and in this case, some Faithful excellent headphones!

EDIT: 5/13/2019
They're still working really good for me after a year! Unfortunately, I can't use the aux cable to it no more, and the headphone's ears had long almost fell off. Nothing that super glue can fix though! Also, battery life is just as same as it was when I first bought it.
review imagereview image