Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2020
Overall, the vacuum is okay for the price, but it has some significant cons that made me ultimately return the product.

Pros:
*The vacuum is good with hardwood and carpet and has an above average suction (when compared with its Eufy 11S competitor).
*The magnetic boundary strip works (it doesn't come with one; I used extras I have from my Neato).
*Comes with nice set of accessories (extra brushes, filters, etc.).

Cons:
*My unit had a very hard time going back to the dock. It would come at it at weird angles, and would take several attempts to actually dock.
*This is a random robot, where it bounces around. It does not have S-style navigation, so it will literally bounce around randomly. Its random algorithm is pretty subpar.
*Cliff detection is iffy at best; I would not trust this thing to not fall off the stairs at all.
*There is no display and the robot cannot talk; it will "beep" at you. Therefore trying to schedule the robot with the included remote is uncertain.
*You can only schedule one cleaning, and that cleaning will be done daily. You cannot schedule days, multiple start times, etc.
One person found this helpful
11 comment Report abuse Permalink