Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2020
I thought they were real but after just two days of wear, started noticing imperfections and that the quality isn’t there. I’ve had stan smith’s and adidas shoes before and the pair I got had really bad quality. The soles got gaps in them which meant they are glued, not sown like the real adidas stan smith shoes, altought they might look alike, you will be able to see that they’re not. The “leather” will wrinkle after just two or even one wear, you will also be able to notice smaller details such as the quality of the shoelaces, how the logo isn’t really pressed but just printed on and how cheap the material really is. I had my doubts when the shoe arrived but since I first started using them I was able to see that they aren’t real. The “lower” price isn’t really worth it, go and get a real pair that will truly be of quality and last. Don’t waste your money on these ones, truly disappointed but I can’t say I didn’t 100% expect it.
22 people found this helpful