April 2, 2016
Easily one of my favorite reads in the last few months. If you're looking for something dark, gritty, full of magic and feels, get this book. I'm going to read it again, probably several times over. I was skeptical when I picked it up but by the time I made it through the first chapter (which was heart poundingly exciting) I was hooked. I was on social media raving about this book within hours of picking it up and the only reason I waited that long was because I had to force myself away from it.
Why are you sitting there still reading this review? Buy the book already! Before the second one comes out!
3 people found this helpful