Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2019
Jansports have always held up for us over the years. This is the brand I used through high school, when my backpack weighed 50lbs most days and I never had issues with them. I actually still have a few from high school I use to this day, so I can attest to the durability. My daughter has outgrown the kiddy backpacks and wanted something more "grown up" :( ... So, we looked at jansports and she chose the leopard print. The canvas feels great. It's lightweight, but tough. Zippers run smoothly. Not only are the straps are padded, but the back panel is padded as well, which I love. It has a wide range of fit where the straps adjust. It fits my daughter's tiny, petite 3rd grader frame, as well as myself and my husband. My daughter does have to have it tightened all the way for it to lay flat on her back. The straps also stay in place, so we don't have to keep tightening them back up for her like we've experienced with other more expensive kiddy backpacks. Overall, it's amazing. Plus, a lifetime warranty on any defects! And all for under $25!!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink