Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2016
Its winter time and here the insects all head inside to our garage. Not a big problem until black widows started making an appearance. Not wanting to go the traditional "toxic" route, I thought I would give the eco spray a chance. The results were underwhelming at best. I saw a black widow walking across the garage floor. So I sprayed a healthy does of the Eco Defense onto the little arthropod and watched. At first the widow got bogged down from the application of Eco-spider eliminating spray. Then it stopped moving. Excellent! I walked away for a bit after announcing, in a hero's voice, my victory over the arachnid. On my return I was surprised to see the widow actually dragging itself through the congealing Eco spray residue. After it cleared the blast radius, the spider then carried on as usual with no deleterious affects except a carapace of dried Eco-Defense on it.
So I put the spider into a plastic cup to see if it just takes longer to eradicate the Latrodectus with Eco spray. After 1 hour in the cup, it was still there walking around trying to find a way out.
Alas, back to the pyrethroids, piperonyl butoxide, and permethrin to insure eradication.
84 people found this helpful