Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2019
To provide some context: I am a early 30 male weighing around 180 lbs. I am a mix of back and side sleeper and this mattress does not provide me a good night's rest. I have waited for an year to give a realistic review for other college students/new professionals who might be in the market to buy a mattress.

My story: I had relocated last year and wanted a mattress in the sub $350 range . I read the positive reviews and thought this might fit my bill (quite literally). I was wrong. If you want to replace the mattress after one year (as I am now forced to do), then do buy this mattress. However, if you want the mattress to last 2-3 years and want a decent night's sleep, this is not the mattress for you.

The sides of the mattress provide zero support and sinks in considerably. The middle of the bed is better but only for about 6 months. For the last 4 months I have woken up EVERY single day with a back pain despite having rotated the mattress 3 times (aka quarterly). As a last resort, I even put a entire sheet of 1/2 inch plywood ( Home depot ) on my bed frame (underneath the mattress) to give it a "firmer" support . It hasn't improved my sleep quality. I would strongly suggest that one seek elsewhere for a moderately comfortable mattress. I know that I am back in the market for a new mattress.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink