July 9, 2017
After hunting around for a replacement for my 128GB Zune (yes, you read that right. I had one of those.) I settled on this device and so far it works really well.
I am weird in that I like to have as much of my owned music catalogue as I can with me at all times. I never know what I am in the mood to listen to at any given time. I do stream with Spotify, but at times there are artists/music that they don't have and I want to be able to play whatever and whenever. This AGPtEK is a nice little player with 16gb default, but I added a 128gb miniSD and now I have a TON more room with the option of having any number of additional miniSDs!
Additional Pros: Sound quality is excellent. It comes with an equalizer as well. The headphones aren't bad either. I tested them against a few I had and found them to be decent. They definitely beat the iPhone headphones I had. By default I am using a set of Beats with them and they sound excellent. Navigation is easy, with multiple ways to access songs through artist, album, song title etc... You can add playlists as well.
Cons so far: Switching between the internal memory and the miniSD is a pain, but not horrible. It's just that the music on 1 can't be seen when you are on the other.
I'll add to this with additional thoughts when I've had more time with it. There are a lot more features (like audio recording and video playback) that I haven't tested because I didn't buy it for those functions.
review imagereview image