Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2019
I own a business and think that I have created a very customer service oriented culture. So much so that I have often thought that I do more to satisfy my customers than anyone else around. I may have been wrong about that because the customer service for ThunderFit has been second to none.

I ordered a set of seven rings and they are good quality - not flimsy like some other silicone rings I've purchased in the past. Although they are sturdy I'm confident they supply the safety that you expect and need from a silicone ring. Great product, very high quality, very happy ---- with the exception that they were ever so slightly too big and when I removed my glove the ring would often come off with my glove. I usually wear a size 9.5 metal ring but the 9.5-10 size was just slightly too big. I think it may be more of a problem with my large knuckles in comparison to my finger and not a problem with their sizing.

This is where the incredible customer service kicked in. When the order was shipped I received an email from ThunderFit letting me know it had shipped out and that they would contact me in several days to make sure that everything was OK and that I was satisfied with my purchase. Sure enough, yesterday I received an email asking if everything was perfect - and I mean they wanted everything to be perfect. This morning I replied to the email that the rings were slightly too big. This afternoon I received another email from ThunderFit with a coupon code to order a smaller size at absolutely no cost. That is customer service second to none. I want to purchase my next car from ThunderFit -- they just need to start selling cars first.

5-star product. 10-star customer service. I would not hesitate at all to buy from this seller again. Perfectly happy.
4 people found this helpful