Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on March 3, 2017
I bought this book eight months ago, and was so excited to receive it. I read the first chapter, but I guess I got sidetracked and forgot all about the book. This week, I was going to purchase a used car that I had seen on the internet. The car was priced right, but they were adding a $699 doc fee to the price of the car, and the car was only $6K. Something made me think of the book, and I went and got it off the bookshelf. I went to the index in the back of the book and there were a few pages on buying a car. I read them and felt empowered. I went into the dealership the next day, and bought the car for $900 less than their original "Out the door" price that they "just couldn't go down on". I used all the tactics in the few pages I had read. I couldn't believe how the whole deal unfolded just like I had read in the book. It was amazing and I was sooooo proud of myself! Now I am going to read the whole book and learn a whole lot more about dealing with people in every day situations!! I would recommend this book to everyone!!! It just saved me $900, so the $11 investment was more than worth it! I wish I could meet the author in person. I am so impressed with everything in the book!!
243 people found this helpful