April 15, 2019
Lightweight - This vacuum machine is the lightest of all the vacuums I have ever had. Quite hard to find vacuums which are light weight and easy to move around.

Cordless- It is cordless. Just charger on the charging pad and use it whenever you want to use it. I charge it once a week and use it daily to clean up the kitchen and bedroom. Now, I am not lazy to clean the room, because I don't have to pull out the wire and then move from one socket to another which kind of makes me lazy.

Little LED Lights at top of then vacuum head - You can use it even in the room which has minimum light and find the dirt. It has got the light LED Lights which turn on itself when you start to use the vacuum.

Easy moving around - The vacuum head is so light and easy to move that even your child can be trained easily to clean the house. It easily goes to the places which are not easy to reach to clean. Like under the bed. It works so nice.

Strong suction - It definitely has strong suction power. Cleans like magic for sure. Picks up little little pieces of dirt and hair on then carpet.

Multi-cleaning - Works wonderfully on Carpet and well as the wooden flooring and ceiling.

Overall, I am very happy with the vacuum. My house stays clean all then time. As it is so easy to use it everyday. Even when I come back to home after a long day.
11 people found this helpful