Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2018
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
It's more of a flat disc shape and smaller than a dime, so it would seem to be easier to chew rather than a pellet especially for a bigger dog. Although my little yorki-poo doesn't have trouble with it. (I have included a picture of my current brand kibble beside the Amazon Brand.)

My dogs like this dog food but only after they eat their normal dog food first, which is Pure Balance Grain Free for small breeds.

Although the two dog foods are similar, mine seem to prefer a more limited ingredient list, whereas the Amazon brand has probiotics, etc.
Customer image
4.0 out of 5 stars I like the kibble size and shape a lot...they are flatter than my other dog food
By Cheryl on November 15, 2018