Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2017
I got it on sale on cyber monday and I knew it was a risk. After a week none of it has expanded to the 12 inches it is supposed to be. Every corner is a different height and the thickest part in the middle is maybe 10 inches. What's funny about this company is in the video they put on here they say "give it 24-48 hours to fully expand".... I emailed them after a few days of waiting on this thing and the woman told me they recommended giving it a full week...so I told her the video needed to be changed. She was very nice and prompt though.

Anywho I called Amazon and let them know and asked about replacing it and they told me they would refund me and I could keep it. So that's what I'm going to do. It's for the guest room anyway so if they complain I will just tell them to be happy I let them sleep over at all. As you can see there are a lot of positive reviews on here though so maybe its just a 50/50 chance you get a good one. Moral of the story is Amazon has a customer for life after this one.
24 people found this helpful