Seventh Generation: Save up to 25%

Save up to 25% on select Seventh Generation products sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code 7GEDAYIO at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through April 22nd, 2010. See rules and restrictions.