Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Kashi Bars, Cereal and Snacks: Save an extra 25%

Save an extra 25% on select Kashi bars, cereal and snacks sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code KLGSNYNY at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through January 31, 2011. See rules and restrictions.

> All current Sales & Special Offers at Amazon Grocery.