Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Save an Extra 20% Off Barbara's Bakery Cereal

Save an extra 20% on Barbara's Bakery cereal sold by Amazon.com. Save 5% when you enter code BARBBTSI at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 20%. Offer valid through September 15, 2011. See rules and restrictions.

> All Back to School offers at Amazon Grocery .

> All current Sales & Special Offers at Amazon Grocery.