Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Metallica Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon Baby Gift Guide

Save an Extra 30% Off Mrs. Leepers and Eddie's Pasta

Save an extra 30% on a variety of Mrs. Leepers and Eddie's Pasta sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code LEEPEDDI at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through October 31, 2011. See rules and restrictions.

> All current Sales & Special Offers at Amazon Grocery.