Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Our Best Wines Holiday Savings with 1¢ Shipping Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon
Customer Discussions > Ilona Andrews forum

Alphas:Origins - When will the story become a book?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 2, 2012 10:09:00 AM PDT
Angels of Darkness

The Alphas:Origins story has everything in a few pages: Characters, story line, complexity, and A LOT of room for more. Got to love Karina and Lucas as main characters as well as the whole realm around them!

Does anyone agree that Ilona Andrews should turn this short story into either a book or a series? Or am I alone on this one?

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 7:43:32 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 7, 2012 7:44:40 AM PDT
sandyplace says:
It should be a nice huge book that starts a series. I just love her stuff.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 12:04:50 PM PST
MommaCat says:
This was such a great story, it could definitely spark a series. Ilona Andrews is incredible. There was so much depth to the Alphas story, it's significantly more complete and complex than your average short story. I wouldn't be surprised if the first book isn't already in process. I can't wait to read more Ilona Andrews.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:37:52 PM PST
Absolutely!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Ilona Andrews forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  May 2, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer